Safe House Project is a non-profit dedicated to raising funds to build up a network of safe houses to rescue, restore and rehabilitate child victims of sex trafficking. The Safe House Project Half Marathon and 5K race series is one of the premiere fundraising events.
From business meetings to trade shows, receptions to galas, High School reunions to weddings, and sporting competitions to concerts, the Chesapeake Conference Center has done it! This venue is a premier, full-service banquet, conference, and meeting center that can handle any event from a casual gathering to black tie affair.
The Chesapeake Conference Center has supported their local athletes and competitions such as the AAU Junior Olympic Games, bringing sports enthusiasts from all over the globe to Chesapeake.
- 39,000 square feet of versatile function space with room for up to 200 exhibits
- High-speed Internet and Free Wi-Fi
- Award-winning culinary team
- Over 350 FREE parking spaces on site
- Area's best variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment within one mile of the Center
- A well trained, well-seasoned staff focused on making your event perfect
301 Jericho Road, Smithfield, VA, 23430