Built in 1971, Scope Arena remains the world's largest reinforced thin-shell concrete dome. An iconic landmark in downtown Norfolk, it is currently home to the Norfolk Admirals hockey team and host of the MEAC Basketball Tournament.
- Multipurpose arena & convention hall with main floor dimensions of 227' x 133'
- Oval shape offers 24,466 square feet of space with a maximum ceiling height of 110-ft
- The four exhibit facilities may be used in conjunction with each other
- These halls are easily converted into one by removing portable partitions.
- 60,000 square feet of exhibit hall space expandable to a total of 140,000 square feet of usable space.
- Portable stages can be arranged.
- Seating Capacity: Ice Hockey - 8,900; Basketball - 10,250; Boxing - 11,134