Located in the majestic trees of the Aquarium, between the Marsh Pavilion and the Bay & Ocean Pavilion, you will find the amazing “aerial forest park.”
Climbing Up There?
- A series of platforms in the trees connected by cable, wood, rope and zip lines to form bridges. Each bridge presents a different challenge of how to get to the next platform.
- Choose level of difficulty from 13 different color-coded trails:
- Beginner: (easier and lower to the ground)
- Intermediate: (in the middle)
- Advanced: (the most challenging)
Before The Climb
- Receive a complete safety briefing and orientation. The double-connected, “always-locked-on” climbing system helps keep your climbing harness securely attached to the safety line at all times.
- Acknowledge the trails are intentionally designed for your self-discovery, making lessons unnecessary. The Park Guides are available to assist throughout your visit.
The Adventure Park Promotes:
- Outdoor fun in nature’s beauty
- Builds self confidence
- Family/friend togetherness
- “Feel-Good Exercise”
For more information about the Adventure Park click HERE